Team GBs Johanna Konta continued her superb Olympic debut by beating No. 8 seed Svetlana Kuznetsova 3-6, 7-5, 7-5 to reach the quarterfinals in the womens singles.There is little time rest time for Konta who is back in action on Wednesday, competing in the mixed doubles with compatriot and world No. 6 doubles player Jamie Murray.The pair will battle it out in the first round with American duo Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Jack Sock.No. 10 seed Konta eased through her opening two matches in the womens singles but the victory over Kuznetsova was a real step up for the Brit.She made too many errors in the first set and only held serve once but then recovered from 2-0 down to take a high-quality second.Two-time grand slam champion Kuznetsova struck first in the decider with a break for 3-2 but Konta reeled off three games in a row to move to the brink of victory.She could not serve it out, though, and then looked in major trouble at 5-5, 0-40 only to save all of the break points, taking her tally for the match to 12 out of 19 saved.That left Kuznetsova serving to stay in the match and she was unable to do so, saving three match points but not a fourth as Konta claimed the win after three hours and eight minutes.The victory continues a remarkable year for the Eastbourne resident, who won her first WTA Tour title last month and is on the verge of a place in the top 10.In the last eight of the womens singles, the 25-year-old will play either second seed Angelique Kerber or Australias Sam Stosur.Press Association Sport contributed to this report. Yeezy 350 v2 Noir Et Blanc . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Yeezy 350 v2 Non Reflective Pas Cher .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. http://www.pascheryeezy350v2.fr/faus...-yeezreel.html . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Yeezy 350 v2 Cloud White Pas Cher . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Yeezy 350 v2 Pas Cher . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. Its great to be the New England Patriots with Tom Brady at quarterback, even with Brady set to serve a four-game suspension. Its greater still considering the Patriots face the NFLs weakest lineup of opposing quarterbacks.Plugging results from our 2016 QB Tier Rankings survey into the regular-season schedules for every team showed New England at one end and the Denver Broncos at the other. The quarterbacks Denver faces this season averaged 2.3 on the five-tier scale, roughly the equivalent of facing Matt Ryan every week. The Patriots opposing quarterbacks averaged about 3.1 in voting from 42 league insiders, more in line with Teddy Bridgewater or Ryan Tannehill.A few important notes before we get to the rankings: The San Francisco 49ers have not yet named a starting quarterback, so I averaged the ratings for Colin Kaepernick (3.83) and Blaine Gabbert (3.93) when calculating results for their opponents. I assumed Mark Sanchez (4.14) would start for Denver, figuring the rating for Trevor Siemian would be similar. Like Siemian, Patriots backup quarterbaack?Jimmy Garoppolo was not part of the survey.dddddddddddd. I assigned a 4.0 rating for teams facing the Patriots during Bradys suspension, which places Garoppolo between Gabbert and Sanchez.Heres a ranking of all 32 teams opposing quarterback lineups, starting with the toughest QB schedulesOUBLE MATT DIVISIONThe first six teams listed face opposing quarterbacks with average tier ratings between 2.29 and 2.41, similar to playing QBs in the Matt Ryan to Matthew Stafford range.1. Denver BroncosOpposing QB average: 2.29Good news: Three of the four highest-rated QBs on the Broncos schedule -- Tom Brady, Cam Newton and Andrew Luck -- must visit Denver.Bad news: The Broncos play a league-low two games against QBs ranked outside the top 20 in average tier ranking. The lowest-rated QB on the defending Super Bowl champions schedule is Brock Osweiler, whom the Broncos allowed to reach the free-agent market and sign with Houston. ' ' '